It is one of the most popular stone bridges of Epirus, located in central Zagori, on the road, near the villages of Koukouli and Kipoi, and it connects the two shores of Bagiotikos stream just before it is united with Xiropotamos. It is arched and was built in 1750 by Noutsos Kontodimos who came from Vradeto. It had to be repaired many times. The bridge is now in very good condition and it remains one of the most famous bridges in the area. Next to it there is the modern bridge which passes the asphalt road and is built with stone. Οn the left side of the bridge there is an impressive vertical road on which climbing routes have been opened.

    error: