Kalogeriko, or the bridge of Plakida, is located in Zagori, near the village of Kipi (Mpagia), but it is located in Koukouli. On the right bank there was a watermill of the same name (Kalogerikos).

The old bridge was wooden and was built in the middle of the 18th century by Negadioti Zotos Roussis, who spent 8,000 griss for this purpose. Its second name was taken by Alexis Plakidas who in 1865 made a serious repair on the bridge.